DLP As A Service
Security Leadership in the Cloud Try It Now
Accurately Detect & Block Secured Content - in Real Time
We've re-invented the Enterprise Data Loss Prevention Marketplace, now our unique technology is available to organizations regardless of the size.
Simplify your network and reduce the total cost of ownership by utilizing GTB's Data Leak Prevention as a Service. It's easy to use and can be implemented immediately. It's a no fuss approach to Data Leak Prevention. There's no appliance or agent to install. All you need to do is provide the address space you want to protect, point to us and you're good to go, tapped into GTB's proprietary intelligent, protection network.
Sensitive data is accurately identified & protected with enforcement of defined actions such as : Permit, Enforce, Block, Quarantine, plus more. Salesforce, Chatter, Box, Dropbox, Office 365, Google Docs, Google Drive, Gmail, Apps, Databases, AWS, you name it - we cover it ... with one service!!
From an Intellectual Property, Compliance, and APT perspective, no one competes!
GTB DLP Cloud Advantages:
- Fingerprint your data - no need for inaccurate, imprecise pattern matching, regular expressions, data dictionaries, meta-data, tagging, etc!
- Support Multi-terra bytes of data & hundreds of millions of database records, without Network Degradation
- Lowest TCO
- Fastest time to Value - just point and click
- Blocking based on policy
- Detect & Defend against Targeted Cyber Attacks
- Data Governance
- Affordable for even the smallest of organizations
- No hardware / software to buy or maintain
- Easy to implement & use, without disruption or complexity
- Easy to scale
- Reduce bandwidth costs
- Carrier Grade Data Center & Security
- Web, Email & Mobile Data Security
- Real-time enforcement & Reporting
- Risk & Forensic Analysis
- Unified Data Centric Policy Approach
- Event Management / Workflow
- Security Services are customized to meet each customers' unique requirements
Already have a system, Isn't it time to break free from your old, unproductive, on-premise DLD system?