GTB's Next Generation Data Loss / Extrusion Prevention Technology for OEMs
GTB's SDK provides the ability to offer the most comprehensive, advanced data protection / security solution with less complexity, reduced total cost of ownership, and better accuracy thus leading to less impact on business productivity.
New programs requiring the use of unconventional protocols are becoming increasingly more prevalent. Despite company policies forbidding the practice, employees frequently utilize peer to peer applications. Microsoft Networks and similar protocols, initially designed for LAN, are perfectly capable of working over the Internet.
Malicious applications (e.g., viruses and worms) can be utilized to transfer data across a broad variety of protocols. So supporting just SMTP, HTTP, FTP and IM is a real limitation for the majority of DLP Solutions!
Utilizing "on the fly" real-time content inspection, the GTB engines identify data of interest with nearly 100% accuracy, without network or host degradation.
GTB's SDK boasts a screaming fast fingerprinting engine for file and database data, having virtually zero false positives. In addition, a pattern engine with pre-built compliance tables, lexical analysis and extended regular expressions is also available. Your system submits files for inspection and the engine responds with any data violation it finds. You may then enforce your own policy in real-time.
Whether it be messaging gateway services, web monitoring, cloud services, mobile devices, email encryption, data discovery, file backup service, document management services, etc..; OEMs can now use GTB's SDK, without the use or expense of 3rd party file cracking tools, to instantly add to their products the following functionalities:
- Comprehensive content awareness & enforcement across ALL channels & applications, regardless of file type; from network to storage to removable media.
- Prevent violations and data extrusion
- Single console which increases visibility across data location, policy and movement while reducing administrative overhead.
- Ability to define highly granular polices on activity and data types without impacting organizational productivity.
- Simplify Compliance & Privacy processes.
- Control Social Media channels such as:
Some of our technological differentiators are:
Typical integration done in as little as 1 week!