GTB Technologies provides a comprehensive content-aware DLP solution with endpoint, network and data discovery solutions that incorporates additional contextually aware capabilities, resulting in a well-rounded solution with distinct appeal to organizations with advanced protection requirements, such as the control of IP. GTB is one of the few vendors that support a managed service offering deployment option.
Some noted strengths:
- Use of advanced data fingerprinting as the leading detection mechanism can provide higher fidelity with intellectual-property-focused use cases.
- Clients report a very positive overall experience with GTB's customer support organization, and that the vendor is very responsive to capability and feature enhancement requests.
- There are flexible deployment options available, including multitenant, managed service, virtualized and cloud (such as Azure and Amazon Web Services [AWS], among others).
- There is support for discovering content within cloud storage environments, such as Box.net, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Huddle and CloudAccess.net, among others. *
Want to understand how Gartner evaluates Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention providers for their Magic Quadrant report, and find out why GTB Technologies is moving on up to the eastside - again, for the third time in a row, in the Visionary Quadrant in the 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention?
* Notes Gartner, Inc. in "Magic Quadrant for Content-Aware Data Loss Prevention", E. Ouellet, et al December 2013
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.